h3>Use Our Tip Jars!
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

Friday, February 24, 2006

Scubajap Back[edd;ing

Scubajap posted that according to Satish's official statement, he told the police that he picked up Joran> at the beach. Someone is either mistaken or lying. As to who, your guess is as good as mine. Posted by: TJR Friday, February 24, 2006 at 12:58 AM


I want to settle this for the moment, If David Kock and Satish deny it was in his official statement, then I MUST be mistaken, as I will not contradict them, they have the statements.

BTW-I never said that EVERYONE knew about it from the beginning, only that I had the information for some time, and I was informed it was in his declaration. So the source that gave me that info MUST be mistaken also. That is as far as I will go with that, except to say I had very good reason to believe what I was told, because of where it came from. It is a muddle, and I am just as confused by this turn> of events as the rest of you. I am in wait-and-see> mode. Over and out

Posted by: scubajap Friday, February 24, 2006 at> 01:25 AM


Scubajab was sent to RiehlWorld to muddy the waters as if Americans would believe her spiel about Joran. Now she sees Joran isn't following the script that Aruba provided, she wants to backpeddle.

NOW WHAT ABOUT THE SNEAKERS? INNOCENT PEOPLE DONOT LEAVE THEIR SNEAKERS WITH A WOMAN WHO WANTS TO STAY ON THE BEACH UNLESS SOMETHING HAPPENED. Why did Joran leave in such a hurrry he couldn't get his sneakers or come back to get them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home